Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

100 Words - listening

"I want Jenny."
The woman blinked up from her monitor with a questioning look.
"You're aware she's a little older?"
Actually Jenny was around his age but this wasn't what men usually wanted there.
"Yeah, that's ok."
"Well, she'll be with you in a bit."

It had occurred to him while waiting in line to punch clock. Out of the fifteen people ahead of him, twelve were playing with their smartphone. Nobody was really listening to anyone anymore and the last thing he needed was some young hooker checking out her favorite app while he tried having a good time.


1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious and totally unexpected!

    ReplyDelete

For some reason I cannot comment on some Wordpress blogs. Ironically this started when I registered a WP account for commenting. So if you have a WP Blog and I haven't returned your comment it's because I can't! Working on it.